Mixed Media Art. Photography. Inspiration.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Love Bird Journal Page


I finished a whimsical little journal page and wanted to share it with you.
  
I started it last month but I didn't get around to finishing it until today.  I wanted to work on some other art pieces but felt a bit rusty since I haven't been able to do art regularly these past couple of months, so I decided to work in my art journal and finish this fun page instead. 

She's my sweet little Love Bird and she's got a special delivery for you!



10 comments:

Brigitte aka Scrappassie said...

That is a cute bird, and great to see you do some art again ;-)

Rossylalah said...

Pretty birdie. Hope you and your family have a happy,healthy and prosperous 2012 Esther!

Diane said...

I love doing this because since it's for yourself--there's no 'pressure', and it always ends up very pleasing, ---it's a wonderful 'warm-up' for making art--don't you think?
This page makes me want to make some art!
:)

Anonymous said...

Aww, she's so cute Esther! Love her so much. And I love the texture of the background showing through so well in the picture. Makes me all giddy lol

Lisa Graham said...

Love the colors in this...what a sweet Love bird. It would make a great card.

Manya Keseloff said...

I love this page, especially the bird! I love the birds you draw and the feathers are awesome! LOVE!

Steph said...

I LOVE this page with the collage underneath and the colors you've used here. Happy new Year!!!
steph

Jo-Ann Dziubek-MacDonald said...

Ahhh....Lovely!! Such a fun picture :) Hope you have a wonderful New Year!

Mandy said...

Love your little birdie e...xxx

Kristin said...

I wub this! xoxoxo