Mixed Media Art. Photography. Inspiration.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Blossoming




Hi everyone. 

 Just a quick post to let you know I'm back.  
I took my art up to the gallery at the end of last week!  I stayed up there overnight (it's four hours north of Los Angeles) and took this photo the morning I was leaving to come home.  
I love this photo...look at those blossoms!  It speaks to me of new growth and beauty and God's light shining down on us...and through us.  

New beginnings.


"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters, compared to what lies within us"
--Ralph Waldo Emerson


3 comments:

Brigitte aka Scrappassie said...

Love your quote and your photo. Yes, the new beginning started here too, I love this time of year !

JessiVille said...

Beautiful blooms - Spring is here!!! Love the quote too!

Sada said...

Such a casual mention of your work at a gallery??? Do we get any details on this????? Or are you going to keep your loyal masses guessing??? Do TELL!!