Mixed Media Art. Photography. Inspiration.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Shadow Shot Sunday : Arches

Hi!  Time for another Shadow Shot Sunday!

I love arches.  
I love shadows. 
 I love light.  
Where there are no shadows, there is no light.
Any questions?

If you'd like to join us with your own shadow shots, visit Hey Harriet for details.


helenmac said...

and I love your photos of arches and light and shadows!

Beverley Baird said...

Gorgeous arches and shadows!

JessiVille said...

Hey E! Another great shadow shot! We are finally getting a little sun and I've been capturing a few more shadow shots without really realizing it - ha! Thanks for sharing your lovely arches! Jessi xox

Antonella said...

Very nice! I love the fact that you captured yourself in the mirror at the end of the hall - lol. Hugs, Antonella ;-)

Mandy said...

Gee..I love that house..great shots...xxx

Lesley said...

The light is just amazing in these shots. Wonder pictures.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Arches always make fascinating shots, with or without shadows!


A shadow, a shadow, a shadow you say?
A shadow is coming to dinner today?

Oh, what shall we feed it, and what will it eat?
Just toss down a few rays of light at its feet,

And watch its dark mouth gobble up every ray,
But be sure, my friend, you don’t get in its way;

Keep out of the light so it won’t gobble you.
(If I were the hostess, that’s just what I’d do.)

A shadow is easy to feed, so they say,
So welcome your shadow to dinner today.

© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Sad Shadows

Lynn said...

I love arches too, your photos are great