Mixed Media Art. Photography. Inspiration.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Vacation Photos and Blogging Artist's Directory


Hi!  I'm back!  Didja miss me?  Huh, huh, did you?  Fine! ;-)

I just got back a few days ago from a nice relaxing vacation at Kern River.  Right before we left we got us some iPhones and I had fun taking tons of photos with the "hipstamatic" app!  Love it!! 
 Thought I'd share some of the photos with you. 

 



These three bottom ones were taken during our drive home (sadly, most of the photos are from the drives and not actually of Kern River...oops!) .   I have tons more to share with you.  This is just to start things off.


Lake Isabella
I also wanted to share this with you.  Geri over at My Heart Art is starting a directory for blogging artists.  If you want to be included hurry, she's gathering the info now to launch it this Monday, July 11th.  To find out more click on her blog name or the photo below to be  taken to her blog.


I'll be back in the next day or two to post my yellow "stuff" for the Summer of Color.  See you then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want an iPhone!! Stamps feet...
Love those photos! ;)

Mandy said...

these are awesome, i have htc but im sure i can get that ap...loven it!!!mmm...artist...maybe ill check it out!!!dare i!!!???...xxx