Mixed Media Art. Photography. Inspiration.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Three New Paintings!



Hi there!  I've been a busy little bee lately!  Recently I took part in a challenge to paint 30 paintings in 30 days.  This one above was the very first one that I painted for the challenge.  Not bad #1, not bad!  It's on a 8" x 10"x 1/2" canvas. I love Koi and waterlilies so I figured why not paint both!


This is the second one, "I AM here".  This one was much easier than the first one.  It seemed to flow out fairly easily and tell me exactly what it wanted.  I love when that happens!  It's also on 8" x 10" x 1/2" canvas.


close up of "I AM here"


"Island Of Dreams" was the third painting that I did.  Don't you want to take a boat out on that water and just float?  This one was done on 11" x 14" canvas board. 

 I like how the first three paintings all have water and seem to go together.  I think it was a great way to start off the challenge!  


Just for fun here's a photo of "Island Of Dreams" while it was still in progress.  This can almost be a finished painting itself!


So there's the first 3 out of 30!  I only have 27 more to show you!  ;-)  
They're all done now so if you can't wait you can see them all on my Facebook Art Page or Instagram 
Thanks for visiting!  See you soon!


No comments: